I saw this comic yesterday. Ha!
Not quite, but anyway. :)
Kickboxing last night was tough. I'm not sure why squats and lunges are so hard for me, but I can go 45 minutes giving all I've got, then they say squats or lunges and I just can't do it.
Needless to say, my glutes are a little sore.
Oh, and some random guy I worked with commented on my weight loss. He said "I was going to ask if you had, but it's obvious that you did, so ... good work!" I thought that was entertaining.
Last night I talked to Jason's little brother Kevin on IM for a bit. Didn't ask anything about Jason (you'd better believe that was hard) but I did ask about their grandpa - he's doing well. That's good.
I don't know why but I've been on a big black and white kick lately and I keep seeing bedding sets that I like. First was Karen Russell's (try to ignore the ridiculously cute children on the bed)
Of course you can't find that ANYWHERE and I can only find flowery stuff that's not-so-me like this from Nordstrom:
And the idea of having white sheets has always bothered me. So I'll be sticking with what I have. For now.
I never said I was interesting. ;)
- 4 days until Lois Lowry (author of The Giver - my favorite book ever) is speaking in Seattle
- 6 days until St. Patty's Day - hopefully going to O'Finnigans Pub in Bothell/Everett
- 9 days until Winter Quarter Ends (finally!!)
- 14 days until I can talk to Jason again
- 17 days until I never wear contacts again (have a week of glasses before my surgery)
- 20 days until Spring Quarter Starts (yuck)
- 21 days until April Fools Day (my favorite Holiday! bwah ha ha)
- 24 days until my Lasik!!
- 26 days until Richest Loser ends (and I win) :)
- 37 days until I fly to California with the Fam.