I'm thinking about dying my hair (again) but more like this:This picture is from 2001 - CRAZY! I'm not sure I would do it quite that red, but definitely a reddish brown. Not sure why I'm on a kick to dye my hair, butI had told myself if I wasn't loving the current hair by this weekend I was okay to change it. I might try to coordinate with Courtney's friend that is going to the Gene Juarez Academy but we'll see...
I've been having a hard time waking up lately. Weird.
My sister uploaded the Sara Bareilles cd to my iTunes - I like it! Seriously. I played track 7 on repeat for like 1/2 hour yesterday - her voice is AMAZING. There's something about a alto range that can hit the high notes...ooh la la.
I went to kickboxing Monday AND yesterday AND am going today. Monday's class was a little frustrating - I'm not so much a fan of doing ALL one side then ALL the other - seems like you're ineffective after your arm feels ready to fall off. ;) Yesterday's class didnt' go nearly as fast as they usually do, but it was tough and I liked it.
I found a new project for myself, too!! A little over a year ago I made an ABC scrapbook for Jason's neice using the names of family, pets, familiar objects, etc. I was thinking about making another for Courtney's daughter, Emma. I remembered that I had made a scrapbook for Courtney for her 21st birthday and then read Karen Russel's post yesterday about things Annie is doing today and thought it would be fun to capture Emma's life right now in a scrapbook. We made a list of what each letter could be - I feel some scrap time coming on!! :)
So yeah. Things are up and down a lot - yesterday Jason changed his Myspace status back to "single" and took off all the pictures of me. I did that a few days after everything happened, but I'm on there daily - he's on a few times a year. It just hit me funny. I'm still not doing very well with all of this, but I'm trying.
The countdown continues (and a few extras added):
- 3 days until I get to road trip to TOMs with Asia (consolation prize for not going to the 20 hour crop - sad)
- 10 days until Lois Lowry (author of The Giver - my favorite book ever) is speaking in Seattle
- 12 days until St. Patty's Day - hopefully going to O'Finnigans Pub in Bothell/Everett
- 15 days until Winter Quarter Ends (finally!!)
- 20 days until I can talk to Jason again
- 26 days until Spring Quarter Starts (yuck)
- 27 days until April Fools Day (my favorite Holiday! bwah ha ha)
- 30 days until my Lasik!!
- 32 days until Richest Loser ends (and I win) :)
- 43 days until I fly to California with the Fam.