Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sucktastic

I've been saying that word so much lately - it's totally stupid, but I keep saying it. It's like a sucktastic disease. :-p

I've been in a funk since I've been sick - I think every day except for last Saturday. I just don't really know what to do with myself. I feel busy or bored. When I'm busy I think of all these things I want to do when I get a chance but when I have time, I have no motivation and don't want to do anything but then I get bored. I don't know what's up. It's a funk. It's annoying.

I feel like I'm being a terrible girlfriend too. We have fun and I do the same old stuff but I feel like I haven't done a whole lot to be "proud" of as a girlfriend. Like his Valentines gift got totally screwed up (long story - and normally I'd tell it but I'm embarrassed that I suck) so now it's totally being strung out and...it sucks. Jason did a bunch of sweet stuff and...I feel like a sucktastic girlfriend.

I DON'T KNOW. It sucks. Blah.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I've been in those moods...hate them. It'll pass. Hope things get better soon!