Saturday, February 17, 2007

Home Away from Home (or something)

So I have two different gigs of "sitting" - one is cat sitting (like the pictures from before) and the other is house-sitting and dog sitting. The people I house/dog sit for just moved and this is my first time staying at their new house. It. Is. Ridiculous.

First of all this house takes forever to get to. Windy roads leading into each other - I'm so lucky I haven't gotten lost yet!! Secondly, this place is enormous. It's 3 stories, and the bottom floor is basically a seperate house. The indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub and jaccuzi are nice too. A local billionaire lives down the street so there are security guards everywhere and it's...interesting. The house is so big and it gets REALLY dark. Weird. But it's fun. :) Jason's allowed to stay with me so I'm glad I'm not by myself in this monstrosity. :) We're having fun playing house. :)

We're supposed to help some friends move today but the plan is unclear, and later we're supposed to meet up with other people so...we'll see. :) Anyway. That's all for now. Peace!

No comments: