- This is the closest pool on my way to work with lap swimming in the morning.
- It's Mercer Island - it will probably be the nicest pool ever - Afterall, it's $1.50 more than ANY OTHER POOL in the county.
- I should try this whole "morning workout" idea.
- It only has about 5 or 6 lanes, which isn't bad, but the pool by my house (which is over 30 years old) has 8 (I think) so more people are in the pool comfortably at one time.
- Something is VERY off with the cholorine. I'm not sure what it is, but the water is VERY green, tastes weird (I know, you're not supposed to taste it but it happens), and smells weird too.
- The locker room is gross. You know how old, run-down buildings have rust lines in the sink? Yeah, they have that.
- Cattle showers. Hate them. I understand most swimmers going here are little kids, but I would expect Mercer Island to be a little nicer.
Oh, and I'm a phenominal photographer. Thankyouverymuch.
Then it was Clint's turn. He got the skis on easy: But didn't last very long. :) It was good times.
Oh, and I got a new bathing suit yesterday from JCPenny for $18. Yay! I'm trying to stock up on comfy ones that fit well while everyone still has some, and they are all 60-75% off. :)
The end. For now. I think.
Oh, and the date calculator is from here