Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Picture Plan

I'm **gasp** committing to something. Yet again.

YIKES.
Through Elizabeth's blog, I found THIS challenge, which Asia convienently laid out like so:

Every two weeks you post a picture of something that relates to the letter of the alphabet assigned. There are 52 weeks in a year and 26 letters of the alphabet, allowing 2 weeks per letter.

A = January 1 to 19
B = January 20 to February 2
C = February 3 to February 16
D = February 17 to March 1
E = March 2 to March 15
F = March 16 to March 29
G = March 30 to April 12
H = April 13 to April 26
I = April 27 to May 10
J = May 11 to May 24
K = May 25 to June 7
L = June 8 to June 21
M = June 22 to July 5
N = July 6 to July 19
O = July 20 to August 2
P = August 3 to August 16
Q = August 17 to August 30
R = August 31 to September 13
S = September 14 to September 27
T = September 28 to October 11
U = October 12 to August 25
V = October 26 to November 8
W = November 9 to November 22
X = November 23 to December 6
Y = December 7 to December 20
Z = December 21 to December 31/January 3, 2009

I (and anyone else who is interested) have 3 days left to get an A picture, but I started with the ones below.

I will do my best to post my pics here, but hopefully this will just get me to take more pictures in general (I can always find something random to make work, but I need to have a picture to start with!)

For example, I could use any of these for A:
A pic of my accounting book for the class I'm currently in:

I'm working at Amazon, so this could work:

But I'd like to keep it more like "what's happening right now" which would work for this new jacket I got yesterday:
See...it's not hard.

Well, A wasn't. ;)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Sounds like fun. I might join in...I am already going a self-portrait for every day of the year (crazy!) through flickr and I'm doing the challenges through this blog http://thoselittlebigthings.blogspot.com/
to photograph one thing every month (based on the prompt she gives)that is often overlooked. This month it was to photograph our favorite mug / cup / glass. Then she gives you a prompt to journal about it and make a layout about it so by the end you have a mini book of every day things documented. So I may do the challenge you're doing next year since school is busy, but thanks for telling me about it.