Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Makes my mouth water....


I'm the world's worst water drinker. Okay, maybe not, but I'm bad at it. I'll take Diet Coke any day, but that's SUPER unhealthy so I have to force myself. What do you know, the world of food loves me (obviously) and made some "make water better" fun stuff. Here are my ratings:

Crystal Light On the Go

Designed for a 16.9 oz bottle of water
Only 5 calories per serving
Taste rating: A-

Walmart Great Value Crystal Light Knock-off

(Can't find a pic online)

Designed for a 16.9 oz bottle of water
only 5 calories per serving
Taste rating A+

Kool-Aid Singles

Designed for 8 oz of water
30 calories per serving.
Taste rating A-
(too sugary for grown-ups…and kids!!)

Capri Sun Sport On the Go

Designed for a 16.9 oz bottle of water
25 calories per serving
Taste rating D-
(I LOVE Capri Sun but this was seriously gross. Actually, it made me not like life for a few moments.)

My favorite is definitely the Great Value from Walmart/Sam's due to the low calories and great taste. Kool-aid is SO sugary and you use 2 packets for a normal water bottle when the rest only use 1, and the Capri Sun, that's just mean.

Just some flavor for your water. :)

1 comment:

Flipper said...

Crystal Light has a new flavor out called Pomegranate something, that I love. Tried to mail you some, but that didn't work!