Thursday, June 21, 2007

Better Late than Never... <3

So even though I was already super sappy once this week, I must share...

Since everyone in my family has a holiday birthday (Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, Easter, etc) we've always celebrated 1/2 birthdays. We used to just do cupcakes and 1/2 cans of soda to celebrate and the 1/2 birthday person got to pick a movie to watch or something silly like that. Just an extra fun day. And every time I hear someone's birthday, I instinctively think of when their 1/2 birthday is. I'm weird. It's okay.


Yesterday was my 1/2 birthday (24 1/2!!). and Jason apologized profusely for not doing anything for it. Since I started my new job, he wasn't sure if he could have stuff sent to me (flowers, etc) or where to send it, so I told him just for future reference.


But that little scoundrel cheated - he sent them a day late. :) They are BEAUTIFUL!!


I'm so excited that there are a few that haven't bloomed yet - I LOVE that!! :)
I love him
{swoon}
<3

1 comment:

Flipper said...

Yeah, just sappy. What's it like to have a man that sends you flowers?