Monday, April 16, 2007

For now

I have been housesitting for the last 11 days for 3 different homes (one right after another). I get to go home and stay in my own bed tonight. I'm very excited. I miss home. I do have to go to class tonight before I go home which isn't exciting (I'd rather go straight home) but oh well.

I start my new job two weeks from today. Yay!! Today is the first of 3 days where half of our office is gone. It's quiet noise-wise but busy work-wise. And I have a tummy ache. Sad. :( I'm kinda in charge which is weird - I'm one of the newer employees, and I'm leaving, but put me in charge. Sure. :)

The rain is falling outside the window on our work patio. It sounds so cool.

I have lots of pictures from this weekend - Asia, one of my most favoritist people in the whole wide world, got married on Friday and we went to Pike Place on Saturday - so...fun times. I'm glad.

This weekend is my 20 hour scrapbooking extravaganza. I'm excited but I'm tired as I type this so it's difficult to imagine staying awake that long. I will be drinking about 20 Diet Cokes. :)

Until later....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a lot of scrapping.

Flipper said...

I'm one of your favoritist? AWE, I miss you today. Works sucks, I know, she left me roses by the stairs, surprises let me know she cares. Say it ain't so, you CANNOT go.