Tuesday, May 13, 2008

r @ n D - m

So after that WONDERFULLY entertaining post yesterday, I had to think of something totally FASCINATING to post today?

Right?

Right?

**crickets**

Okay. Well. Anyway.

So here are some things I thought you may/may not know about me before today. You know, cause you’re curious and I’m here to answer all your questions. Okay not all. Anyway…

· I have only had a kiwi maybe 2-3 times in my life. I like them ( well, what I remember of them) but for some reason we never really had them growing up.

· I wear a size 11 shoe. (shut up)

· I had a 4.0 working towards my AA. That was ruined by Accounting.

· I only wear “MAC-up” (MAC make-up)

· I recently (as in, yesterday) set a goal for “50 by 50”. I want to visit all 50 states by the time I’m 50. I’ve been IN over 20 states in the past but couldn't decide what would constitute having "been to" a state. Like Illinois - I've driven through it, but never got out of the car. What counts? So my new criteria is that I have to get a souvenier deck of cards in the state. This will require me to re-visit some that I've already been to.
Right now I have one (Missouri) and need to get my Washington deck. ;)

· I don’t watch “The Office” and I shock people with that on a regular basis. I’m starting season one this weekend.

· My favorite store to shop in (for now) is NY & Co.

· I really really really want to go to London. I don’t feel I can completely explain how much I want to go. Especially in the London Eye.

· My favorite ride at amusement parks (other than coasters) is the ferris wheel.

· I purposely listened to a Dave Matthews Band cd for the first time the other day. More than once. (I was studying and wanted background noise that wouldn’t distract me and it seemed to work).

· When I go shopping, I tend to shop for the same color the whole time. Not sure why, but I come home with all red, or all green, or all purple, etc. It’s weird. I know.

· If I could lower the calories in any food (so I could eat it as much or as often as I wanted) I would pick fettucini alfredo.

· Today I set a goal for myself to jog/run a 10k at some point. It will count if I do it on the treadmill in the gym, but my real goal is to get to a point where I go for runs outside. I hate running. Passionately. Like I don’t know that I want to even try to jog a mile yet.

· This is my 6th blog. Since 2001.
· The new Jason Mraz cd came out today. I own it and have listened to the first 2 songs. So far, so good.
Okay, that's all.
And now back to your regularly scheduled life.

No comments: