Monday, December 24, 2007

Lowdown on the Loot

So this birthday was FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC. Seriously.
No Joke. I'm serious.
Here are some visuals, just in case you were curious:


The aforementioned eye brush kit from Asia:


Which will go well with my new MAC eye shadows from my sister:
(not these colors, this is a google pic)

Sister also got me Scattergories, which is FANTASTIC cause it's a favorite and my old version was in my trunk and ...long story...it got ruined.

Brother wants us to fly down to LA to visit him, so he got me an American Airlines $50 gift card (good thinking brother!): My parents love me and want me to sleep well, so they got me a 250 gig External Harddrive. Which is funny because my laptop is only 80 gig. It will last FOREVER. :) (the sleep well is because I was having dreams that I lost all the pictures on my computer and I was REALLY sad):
I also got clothes from Jenn and Clint (a white vest that is perfect!! Not too flat, not too puffy - and it works with a t-shirt or sweater/sweatshirt under it!!!!) and a Birthday Girl wine glass from Courtney. (which I have used and ADORE)

A co-worker also got me these:

And this one that I've actually never seen:

SUPER FUN!!

This past weekend, Jason and I went up to a family friend's house on Whidbey Island. It used to be a bed and breakfast and it is HUGE. Let me tell you. 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, hot tub, ocean view, 50" flat screen with Bose surround sound, pool table, etc. It was a good time! :)

Friday night he gave me the gifts he had gotten me - that boy knows me SO well. :) I heart him!!
A diamond necklace (!!!!!!!) similar to this:


And a Nintendo DS!!!!!!!!!!! I am ridiculously addicted after only 3 days. :)
He got me this game which is actually 23 games in one cartridge - it's kinda like the little table-top arcade games at bars. It has SO many good games. LOVE IT - can't stop playing it.
All in all, it was an AMAZING birthday - not just presents, I felt totally overwhelmed with everyone's generosity. It was REALLY fun.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

No comments: