Friday, March 02, 2007

Fuming

I am furious. And I don't use that word lightly.

Today is payday. What should be a happy day is very irritating.

My boss has not sent in the paperwork for my raise.

And the 10 hours of overtime I worked last week? Only 2 count. Because of the f*****g holiday. (Overtime is only paid on hours over 40 *working* hours) So I got screwed out of an extra $150. Yeah, it's not much, but when I gave up a job that would have paid more out of the gate, have been patiently waiting for this paycheck to reflect my raise and have turned down 2 interviews with both Amazon & Expedia because of what my boss told me my current job has to offer, I'm not happy. It's the friggin principle.

I want so badly to walk out.

I think I should stay in my seat for awhile to avoid doing so.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh no! That's horrible! I'm sorry!! Have you talked to your boss about it?

By the way, count me in for 20 Hour Benefit Crop.

I hope your day is going better.