Thursday, October 18, 2007

Movies and Card Makin

So last night my dad and I went to see the movie "We Own the Night" with Joaquim Phoenix and Mark Wahlberg. I knew nothing about the movie other than who was in it. :)

First of all, a warning - don't see this with your dad. The first scene is a sex scene - AWKWARD. Anyway, my review is that it gets 2.5 stars. It's a great story but the camera angles, background music and lack of emotion in some of the scenes really made it odd... I will tell you what I REALLY think (scenes that were bad and stuff) if you want me to but I dont' want to ruin it for anyone that doesn't want to know.

In other news, I am cheating on the Christmas cards I am sending this year and bought a card kit. I thought it looked cool when I saw it for sale but when it came in the mail I was floored. It looks so great and so easy to do! And it's 75 cards for a total of $40 (including tax and shipping) so that's not bad at all. Here's some pics from their site:

Whole Kit:

One card's pack of "contents":

See how organized and cute it looks! And that one card set says "Noel" yay!

Anyway, that's all for today. I'm going to have lunch with ASIA. :)

No comments: