Monday, June 05, 2006

This was a fun weekend. Fo shizzle.

Friday night after work Marla, Asia and I went to a crop at The Mad Scrapper - 6 hours of scrapbooking in a scrapbook store so no making excuses like "well, I don't have ____ so I can't do this" because it's all right there. The only thing they don't have is a photo maker to adjust pictures (enlarge or shrink). Oh or a computer to type something to put on a page, but those are both things my scrapbook store will have. Anyway. I digress. (by the way, I really hate that word. I'm surprised I actually thought it and mentally approved it to put in here. Weird.)

Anyway, Boyfriend and I hadn't seen each other all week and I was missing him a LOT and he knew it. So he text me to ask what time my thing was starting and he didn't think he could make it to where I was from his work in time to eat or grab coffee or anything but hey, at least he tried. :) The 3 of us girls all got there and got all set up and some other lady walked in and said "someone has a present on their car" and Marla looked and said "Becky, it's YOUR car!" I went to see - Boyfriend had come by and left me a card and a teddy bear! Awww...so sweet.

I was the only one that stuck out the entire crop - Asia had to leave early and Marla got tired - wimps. ;) So Saturday I got to sleep in and get ready for Boyfriend and my oh-so-special date. It was VERY fun. We went to the Seattle Aquarium - I hadn't been there in AGES and it was fun to be with him since he knows ALL the fish. (scuba dude) After that we went to the Pavillion next door and played the arcade games and took a couple photo booth pics - very fun. Then it was off to dinner.

We went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse downtown. Oh. My. Word. New favorite restaurant. SO GOOD. It was great cause we were casually dressed up (jeans and a nice shirt type thing) and didn't feel underdressed and there were prom kids there and they didn't look overdressed - it was such a great atmosphere. And the food was unbelievable!! I highly recommend it! It's worth every penny!

After dinner we headed to our 3rd and final event- going to see X-men at the Cinerama. The Cinerama is so cool - they only have one huge screen and almost every show sells out even though the theater can hold 800 people. The screen is curved so every seat has a good view - it's so cool. I love going there. And even though Boyfriend and I had only seen parts of Xmen1 and none of Xmen 2, we still liked the third one. :)

It was good. Sunday we ran around putting various things in storage to give ourselves more living space in each of our rooms at our respective houses then went to Ikea to wander and ended up watching a movie at my house. It was low-key and fun. I heart that boy.. :)

No comments: