Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ouch

I scratched my eye. Again. Last time I had to go without my contacts for about a week while I did some drops and stuff but this time - no insurance so I need to just take care of myself. No contacts, lots of drops (reading the labels carefully - no worries) and some ibuprofen. I'm tough. Or something.

I got all my scrap crap packed for the big crop on Friday night. I had thought I would organize everything at home then pick and choose specifically what I wanted to work on and only take that stuff, but that's not exactly how it turned out. It was a LOT easier to go through and put together "probable" stuff then guarunteed...and I was looking through the pictures and still couldn't figure out what I was gonna scrap. I might sneak off to Michaels or JoAnns and pick up an 8.5" by 11" scrapbook and start working on events with Jason. I have a sentimental scrapbook and I need to catch up on that, but I have a LOT of occasions to scrap too. It's an ongoing process. :)

I talked to Kyle for like 2 minutes last night on MSN Messenger. It was good. He has a girlfriend and seems to not care that I haven't been talking to him. I'm fine with that. And now I don't feel guilty either. Ha.

Anyway. Now I have to work. Peace out, homes.

No comments: